12 Epic Parking Fails. Aren’t You Glad This Isn’t Your Car?
If you drive a car, you need to park that car. If you park that car, you’re going to occasionally bang up that car. Whether you hit a pole at a shopping mall or ding your neighbor’s vehicle, you simply aren’t going to get out unscathed from a lifetime of parking. However, those minors dings and bumps have nothing on these epic parking fails. Just be glad this isn’t your car.
1. “Just made it. I’ll let those other guys worry about getting out.”
2. “It’s a tight squeeze but I made it work.”
3. We can learn a lot from the guy who parked his car in #2.
4. Just enough room to make it fit.
5. “I thought the boulder was a lot smaller.”
6. “So it’s a right turn into the parking lot, not a left?”
7. Not the way to get your car washed.
8. Maybe parking on a hot street wasn’t such a good idea.
9. Question: Which of these cars got here first?
10. Nailed it!
11. “As long as you’re up there can we check the oil?”
12. When in doubt, stack park.